Signed in as:
Signed in as:
American Heart Association
Blended Learning (online portion, followed by hands-on skills session) HeartCode ACLS uses a variety of eLearning assets such as dramatizations, eSimulations, animations, self-directed learning, team dynamics training, mega code cases, and interactive activities to teach students ACLS knowledge and skills. HeartCode ACLS is the AHA’s ACLS blended learning delivery method. Blended learning is a combination of eLearning, in which a student completes part of the course in a self-directed manner, followed by a hands-on skills session.
Click Here to register for Part 1 on the AHA website
Who Should Take This Class:
Healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care, and critical care units such as Physicians, Nurses, Paramedics, Respiratory therapists, Dentists, Pharmacists, and other professionals who may respond to a cardiovascular emergency.
• Recognizing early management of peri-arrest conditions that may result in cardiac arrest or complicate resuscitation outcomes.
• Initiate early management of peri-arrest conditions that may result in cardiac arrest or complicate resuscitation outcome
• Demonstrate proficiency in providing BLS care, including prioritizing chest compressions and integrating AED use
• Manage cardiac arrest until the return of spontaneous circulation, transfer of care, or termination of resuscitation
• Identify ischemic chest pain and treatment strategies
• Expedite the care of patients with acute coronary syndromes
• Recognize other life-threatening clinical situations, such as stroke, and what effective initial care and transfer criteria are needed to reduce disability and death
• Adult, Child, & Infant Cpr & AED use
• The AHA Chain of Survival for prehospital and in-facility providers
• Effective ventilations using a barrier device & BVM
• Importance of teams in multi rescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multi rescuer CPR
• AHA compliant manikins & equipment.
• AHA certificate of completion & wallet eCard after the completion of the class.
Course Cost: $60.00
Please either Print or Email a COPY of Heartcode ACLS Provider Completion.